Our Mission Statement
An education at St. Matthew’s Episcopal School begins a lifelong journey that includes the intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional, and social development of the individual.
St. Matthew’s curriculum seeks to:
- Plan for and provide a learning environment, with which the children can interact, taking into consideration the following areas: the uniqueness of the child, development of creativity and the relevance to the child.
- Provide an atmosphere in which learning becomes an enjoyable and exciting process.
- Promote academic development through stimulation of curiosity, individual best and interaction with the environment.
- Provide a curriculum for the Kindergarten which will adhere to the requirements of the Texas Education Agency.
- Continue existing high standards in order to maintain accreditation for the preschool and Kindergarten.